Coagulation analyzer is a piece of important medical equipment used in clinical laboratories. It can be used for in vitro diagnosis. As a hemostasis and thrombus detector, the clinical laboratory equipment can be used in many fields for detecting hemorrhage and thrombus, diagnosing hemorrhage before bursting, observing curative effect and analysis after treatment.
1. The coagulation analyzer comes with two independent detecting places. It can detect different items or different samples of the same item temporarily.
2. Based on photoelectric principle, the hemostasis analyzer can conduct activity assay to PT, APTT, TT, FBG and various blood coagulation factors.
3. It boasts a reagent-adding automatic sensing system. Due to that, you can use an ordinary sample adding device. For your convenience, vibrating mixing device is used.
4. A built-in printer is designed to conveniently print the detecting report.
5. Advanced optical system design and intelligent software system eliminate the disturbances to detection caused by hyperlipemia, icterus, hemolysis and chyle in blood plasma.
6. Our coagulation analyzer provides various functions such as hemostasis and thrombus detection, parameters setting, inquiry and test results display and storage.
7. It also has warm timing up function.
8. It can store 200 test results at most.
9. It can delete test results of the last day when it starts up for the first time this day.
II. Technical Specifications
1. The distance of transmission should be less than 1%;
2. When the transmission ratio is about 30%, measuring accuracy error should be less than 1.5%;
3. When the transmission ratio is about 30%, error of measuring accuracy between channels should be less than 3%;
4. When the ratio of transmission is about 30%, error of measuring repeatability between channels should be less than 0.5%;
5. When the ratio of transmission ranges from 10% to 80%, linear error of absorbance should be less than 2%;
6. The temperature in detecting places and warm-up places is 37℃. Error of temperature accuracy should be less then 0.2℃ and fluctuation of temperature should be less then 0.3℃. The temperature of refrigerated places ranges from 2℃ to 8℃;
7. Using the same sample in the same channel, repeat error of PT detection should be less than 8%;
8. The standard and rating of fuse: Ф5×20/2A;
9. Dimensions: 350×280×200mm;
10. Weight: 5.5kg
III. Work Conditions
1. Environmental temperature: 10℃-30℃;
2. Relative humidity: less than 70%;
3. Power supply: 220V±10%, 50Hz±2%;
4. Input power: 80 VA±10%;
5. The instrument should keep away from strongly electromagnetic field, and avoid dust, shaking and caustic gas;
6. Power supply should be grounded perfectly;
7. The instrument should be warmed 20 minutes before operation.