To take your patient care to a new height with the mobile X-ray machine supplied by Medcare. This is a modularly designed mobile X-Ray system that is always ready to go and is ideal for use in wards, operating rooms, ICU, etc. The mobile X-ray unit is primarily used to perform radiography on patients' head, arms, thoracic cavity and abdomen.
1. Our digital X-ray imaging system comes with elegant appearance, is easy to move and operate, and combines all the characteristics of mobile X-ray machines.
2. Well balanced arm with single arm support is manufactured using patent technology which ensures striking appearance and convenient operation.
3. A unique brake design enable the portable x-ray machine to lock automatically when handle is released, thus making movement much safer.
4. It can automatically adjust the center of gravity according to arm rotation angle.
5. State of the art compact, high-frequency and high-voltage X-ray generator ensure superior image quality.
6. The mobile X-ray machine employs KV Analog closed loop control technology, mAs numeral closed loop control technology and microprocessor real-time control to ensure high accuracy and repeatability.
7. Parameters can be preset and adjusted through a LCD display.
8. Over-voltage protection, over-current protection and other protection functions are available.
10. An interlocking protection device is equipped for automatic fault protection, available with fault code display function. The system can automatically reset after power failure, making sure that parameter information safe will not lose.
11. Designed with a symmetrical and adjustable beam applicator, the mobile X-ray machine can realize automatic adjustment of X-ray image area. Positioning by using a collimator and measuring distance by using a calibrated scale, it enables accurate radiograph.
12. It applies a high frequency inverter to emit high quality X-ray, ensuring excellent resolution and contrast of image.
13. The arms can rotate ±90° left and right. It is convenient to poisoning.
14. With a built-in high capacity battery, the mobile X-ray equipment can take 200 images after fully charged.
15. It adopts manual control and remote control methods.
|Generator output||5.0 kW|
|kV range||40 kV-120 kV in 1kv steps|
|mA range||25~100 mA|
|Exposure time||4 images per min, less than 20 ms per image|
|X-ray tube||Stationary anode tube with a focal spot of 1.5×1.5 mm|
|Collimator||Bright field light beam collimator with 120W halogen lamp and auto shut-off facility.|
|Power requirements||Single phase 220V +/- 10% Voltage tolerance; 50Hz power supply|
|Mobile stand||Light-weight, low height mobile and easily maneuverable stand.|
|Max. distance from the ground||≥ 2000mm|
|Min. distance from the ground||≤500mm|
|Rotating around the horizontal axis||180 °|
|Vertical rotation||± 90 °|
|Collimator rotation||180 °|
|Column rotation||± 90 °|
Standard Configurations of the Mobile X-RAY Machine
1. Modular high-frequency and high-voltage X-ray generator (5.0KW, 120KV, 100mA, 50KHZ): one set
2. Innovative main frame: one set
3. Control system: one set
4. Symmetric Adjustable beam limiter with light: one set
5. Remote controller (Hand held controller and Wireless Microwave controller, the distance is 20 meters ): one set
6. High capacity and performance rechargeable battery and battery charger/discharger system: one set
7. General spare parts: Several
Power Output: 5KW
Focus: 1.5(high frequency special X-ray tube)
Tube Voltage: 40KV-120KV(interval: 1KV)
mAs: 1.0-180mAs (46steps)
Power Supply: 220V±10% 50HZ internal resistance≤1.0Ω